Aye any guy takers?
“Does this place have a dress code tonight?”
“Yeah I think so…wearing a black dress and heels.”
“Ugh, seriously? Do you think dressing up a pair of jeans is cool?”
1. You have no idea what contouring means. Supposedly, there are ways you can highlight your features, making you look like Kim K. Apparently; it’s an “art” in the make-up world.
2. Concealer, foundation, and primer all mean the same things to you. You have no idea which one goes on first, underneath, before and or blended together.
3. Wearing heels (or any uncomfortable shoes) for unnecessary occasions seems ridiculous. You have learned to make your Nikes and Adidas work with every single outfit.
4. You wish all corporate offices would adopt the “Jeans and T-shirt” daily dress code.
5. You take 45 minutes to get all dressed up. Not only because Beyonce can…but also because…
View original post 164 more words